Tuesday 29 September 2009

Mr. Tea!

"Make me some damn tea fool" & "I pity the fool that don't drink tea" are available originally from Tee and Toast website here
£8.95 plus shipping (many shipping options available)

Ok, so it's been a few days since I added the "daily Mr.T quote" application to the bottom of the blog (just above the playlist:) and I dare say it's a keeper! So far my favourite quote is: "I believe in the golden rule. The man with the gold rules." but "Growing up my family was so poor we couldn't afford to pay attention" is also pretty good;)
And now, combining the two great passions of my life (hot beverages and Mr.T) I bring you only THE awesomest mug on the internet! It is also the ultimate gift for a loved one: ingenius, funny and practical. Look no further.
Mr. T - how can you not love that man!? His phenomenon is forever perplexing. I remember my first days in elementary school - the A team was literarly ALL we talked about. It was my whole world at the tender age of 7. And then, more recently, I met somebody who set up Mr.T's first webpage! And met Mr.T in person! And even left a cement bust of Mr.T at Mr.T's house! And this post is dedicated to you Death Vegetable!;) Have a good safe trip back home, & don't forget to put some flowers in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment