Tuesday 2 March 2010

Friday plans


pic source: forgotten:(
Good thing I went to check out what The Musician Pub has on offer in March! No matter I actually have shifts Sat & Sun from 8am...;P One needs to be young sometime!
Oh, I just really need some live music to melt down to...
Here's the details:
Forthesakeofthesong presents…
The Outlaw Extravaganza
feat. The Travelling Band, Vandeville Falls and Cindy Archer
£5 adv £7 door
www.forthesakeofthesong.co.uk
www.myspace.com/thetravellingband

www.vandevillefalls.com
www.myspace.com/cindyarcher
A night flavoured by Neil Young, Townes Van Zandt, Gene Clark and other outlaws. The Travelling Band (Manchester) - “Brilliant!” (Marc Riley). Cindy Archer - Sublime Canadian singer with stunning hillbilly angel voice! And All You Cowboys/Girls: Best Dressed Outlaw Win Cd & Vinyl Collection!

Outlaws huh? I wonder how many redheads will show up...:)

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Townes Van Zandt! I have been listening to him pretty extensively over the course of the last week or so. Sounds like an excellent show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I downloaded a bunch of his stuff last week, you can see me listening to loads of it on my last.fm page. *grin*

    ReplyDelete