Thursday 21 January 2010

Poster Girl

I've become an instant fan of Claudia Variso and her handmade original prints on Etsy. According to the shop info she ships out of London (cheaper postage for meeee:) and I need not convince you that her works are absolutely gorgeous (yet affordabe - or at least affordable next month, as the case may be:), with retro themes and colour schemes, warmth and edge.
Behold & try not to drool over your keyboard:)

Um, sorry, the links keep on NOT applying themselves to the right posters, but at least now you know where to look at all the prints:)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you like them. I knew you would. I, on the other hand, had to cut myself off after purchasing SEVEN of the goddamn things.

    However, on the bright side, Claudia was nice enough to gimme a bonus one for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your room is bound to look hip now, more so being a basement/garage chimera!:)

    ReplyDelete