Tuesday 5 May 2009

British stereotypes exploited much to my amusement

_______________________ If you are British (and please don't argue that there is no such thing as "being British" because you'll immediately qualify for one of the aforementioned stereotypes!) or have lived in the UK at any point, you will be delighted by this episode of BBC Radio 4's mock phone-in show Down the Line (Series 3, Episode 2)! Unfortunately I cannot vouch for the availability of free streaming from the BBC iPlayer site for people residing outside of the UK (the said episode is available here for the next few days). But you can always try your luck on YouTube - so far I found the Credit Crunch Special there (part 1, part 2, part 3) which is also really good!
Let me just say that in this episode members of the British public phone in with suggestions to name a newly discovered planet. What could go wrong you ask? That's for me to know and for you to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment