Sunday 2 January 2011

Probably the coolest kiosk I've ever seen!



Ok, this is an exchange between me (a wild creature) and a friend. It sort of made my day today, so I've decided to preserve it here for posterity. The weird and wonderfull picture is from jamie brown's trip to Russia.

Me: à propos your recent fascination with russian cartoons:) [link to the image above]
T.: Whoa! That is AWESOME! Is it a snack stand? Can you buy snacks from a giant accordion-player's crotch?
Me: I do not have the answers to these questions, but if you would like me to, I can make some up!:D
T.: Please!
Me: Ok, inside a very chubby woman with 5 golden teeth sells cotton candy, caramelised apples and... taffy. On weekends and market days there are also potato pancakes with sugar and cigarettes. When it's not busy she gets drunk.
The end:)
T.: YAY! YAY! YAY YAY YAY! ...and your story also has the advantage of being completely plausible, especially the final sentence.
Me: пожалуйста

No comments:

Post a Comment